You’re In Good Hands
Foot Massage with Moxibustion Combo
$50 for 60 mins Session
Moxibustion , An Ancient fire acupuncture therapy
Moxibustion is also called "Ai Jiu". it is an ancient Chinese Medicine technique in which dried plant materials, called “moxa” or dried mugwort, are burned near the surface of the skin in order to facilitate healing. It aids in stimulating a sluggish, deficient, or stagnated Qi (energy) with the introduction of therapeutic heat, amplifying the effects of acupuncture therapy or Massage Therapy, and alleviating chronic stagnation. The warming properties of moxibustion invigorate the flow of Qi in the body, strengthen the blood, and maintain general health by dispelling pathogenic influences.
what is Moxibustion good for :
- Pain due to injury or arthritis (especially those associated with “cold” patterns where pain is diminished with heat application)
- Digestive problems, irregular elimination, fluid retention
- Gynecological or obstetrical conditions
- Cold and flu strain protection; lowered immunity
- Oversensitivity to cold
- Depression, low mood
- Three Hours Spa Package $136 includs one hour massage ,one hour Facial and one hour Foot Masage
- Moxibustion Add-on Service , $20 for 20 mins
- Facial and foot reflexology combo $70 -- 90 mins facial and 30 mins foot reflexology
Asian Lotus Spa and Health brings yesterday’s ancient massage techniques (Tuina, Acupressure) into Western style (Swedish) sequence, aromatherapy to ease the stress, dealing the mind and relaxing the body.
Our signature massage includes traditional Chinese medicine and trigger point therapy. We do concentrated pressure point for increasing body meridian circulation which dissolves your body’s aches and strains.
Our Facial service focus on Asian Facial Technical ability mix American multi-cultures style, delivering personalized , dedicated service . All of the Facial services designed to deliver immediate results .
We combine both ancient and contemporary techniques into a natural manner. All our professional technicians apply a unique therapy to bring Yin-Yang balance to meet the needs of each individual.